Sunday, August 28, 2011

Let us all Unite for Liberty


I usually do not depress people from this blog but sometimes one need to get out of his shell and see the world, world where people are less worthy then commodities, where humanity sounds insanity, where brutality overcome kindness and gentleness and where war bring peace.


Few mind may ask, why I fight? Why I resist? And I found these questions as insane as I have seen my people die; I have seen tears in the eyes of young daughters who lost their fathers. I have witnessed mothers silent but shallow when they see their 20 year old child dead. I have noticed the blood in the eye of a 60 year old man who received his son’s dead body brutally killed by some machine heart people for no reason but to fulfill their interest.

And, I have seen a person killed by a soldier for no valid reason, who I though get paid to be the protector of a country and countrymen and then you ask me why resist? Why I fight with my own government? Why I have no trust on soldiers? Because these soldiers are dictated by some people who think more and feel less, who believe on machine more than humanity, who believe on cleverness more than kindness.

Soldiers - don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you - who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think and what to feel, who drill you, diet you, and treat you as cattle, as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts. You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts. You don't hate - only the unloved hate. Only the unloved and the unnatural. Soldiers - don't fight for slavery, fight for liberty.

Hey, the people who resist for liberty, who give their lives for the free world. Do not loss hope, do not stop and take one step ahead and look up!

Look up! The clouds are lifting - the sun is breaking through. We are coming out of the darkness into the light. We are coming into a new world. A kind new world where men will rise above their hate and brutality.

The soul of man has been given wings - and at last he is beginning to fly. He is flying into the rainbow - into the light of hope - into the future, that glorious future that belongs to you, to me and to all of us. Look up. Look up.


No comments:

Post a Comment