Monday, May 30, 2011

No Matter What…


No matter what, no matter if you are the angel of paradise came in this world to hug me and wish me best of luck! No matter if you are my to-be girl friend and every morning you look at me in the office with your blinking eyes and a sparkling face, singing ‘I Love you’ for me. No matter if you are my best friend in this world and helped me and guide me when I am wrong or when the things had gone bad with me. No matter if you are my pet who knows the best about me, when I am down and I have no one to talk, I pick you up in the bed and talk to you about each and everything that I had in my heart and you stay awake with me and listen to me carefully so that I didn’t feel lonely.


No matter if you are my facebook friend who knows a shit about me, but every time you inbox, your messages starts with ‘loving’ ‘dearest’ and much more… No matter if you are from reddit or stumble upon friend, who share all the stupid stuff that waste my time like anything and I humbly respond to them because this is how I am going to increase my network and this is how I am going to get some good links.

No matter if you are my non-SEO Industry friend and always ask me about how this all SEO thing works and I always respond to you this is not for you. No matter if you are my nephew who always wonder how I can be online on facebook and twitter for almost 24 hours.

No matter if you are a so called developer who has no idea what the shit this all SEO friendly development is? No matter if you are one of those flash designers who hate Google only because Google hate flash! No matter if you are the peon of my office who always wonder why and how I can have coffee is such a HOT weather…

No matter if you are anything in this world… but if you are my Non-Technical SEO manager then FUCK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment