Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flood in Pakistan – From My Eye

I was there in the flood relief camp with friends and other people who were working hard with their souls to help the victims of floods. It was horrible to see the pictures and I also appreciate every single person who actually went then to help them in the month of Ramadan. I truly respect all of those people who help by their services, financially and in any manner they can.

But my question is different? I do realize the seriousness of flood and how many people are actually suffering from this. But still my point: Is Flood the only killer of those hundreds of innocent people of Pakistan? And if you think yes! My friends think again.

Humans from all over the world, and I really means human not those who have M4A1 in their hands, who can kill Palestinian children but still they are innocent and their spiritual leaders says to RIP off these evils from earth… Bloody Vampires oh let me call it Innocent Vampires… anyways… the humans and human lovers sent their contribution and aids but do the effected people actually got that? Or its available for sale in the markets?

According to the government officials there were like 42 medical camps available one particular area (don’t really want to disclose the area) but when one of my friends with his team visited that area they found themselves the 1st team to setup the medical camp. The government is helping the flood victims on the papers may be but the only problem is these people are really down to ground so this documentation shit wont gonna work anymore, I can understand this… when a government will? That’s my question?




Look at the picture above! If you are not going to help them today in this time. If you want business from the aid. Honestly I pray to GOD next should be you.

1 comment: